Friday, November 12, 2010

Now: We All Fall Down!


I made it to # 5 today on the Louiville Reverbnation chart for Rock! Wow! I'm impressed...not! The system is easily tweeked and you will see artists with way more fans than song plays? Why would you become a fan when you have not heard their songs? To get a higher fan number for yourself. I gained fans steadily after a few key artists became my fan. It is like joinign a fan club or secret society. You are however only allowed to have 1000 favorites so you have to drop artists as you go to keep your own numbers up. I just lost 50 fans today after never losing more than 1 or 2 before. So funny! I guess my fair share payment will go down now! I did earn 18 cents so far, which helps you to see how important "Fameville" (Reverbnation) really is. I will keep my songs on there, but the climb up the charts may be over. I will let it take care of itself. You can spend more time tweeking the fans than writing and playing songs. I'm gonna be Rockin' instead. I did meet a few nice people on RVN which does make it worthwhile. Watch Liam's video on my page or Utube. It is so funny! RRG Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment