Friday, October 29, 2010

Now:T-shirts Anyone!


The Reverbnation lesson continues! Part of what you need to do to finish the promotional check list on RVN is to start a store and sell things. I only have signed guitar picks to sell, that I have been putting on EBay to get people to read this blog. I did, actually sell some. Thanks! I now have learned what "Merch" means. I used the handy little RVN program to create my own line of "Designer" t-shirts. I can make mugs and hats too, but I tried to limit myself. I am a good designer after being an artist all my life and I will do some better and more fun shirts soon. I don't like to take away from my music, so it may be awhile. We also tried to make a video yesterday (My wife Dee is a wonderful photographer!) but the wind was too noisey. It sounded like a train going by. We will get one out soon, just for fun! I have moved to #18 today on the Rock chart for Louisville, which is amazing! I did contact some bands, but I do listen to their music before becoming a "fan". I get new fans everyday now, but I noticed that they didn't HEAR MY SONGS! Wow! It is about music isn't it??? At least it is for me. So play my songs and tell me what you think. I'm just learning. Rock and Roll Grandpa Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment