Monday, July 26, 2010

Now: Getting closer to the end

I need to raise the cash to go up to Indy to work with my genius Emmy Award winning producer to finish another song for my first cd. I have 11 songs pretty much done and I think I will only do one or two more. I may replace an older recording to make a better album. I did write a couple of new songs in the last few days. One was done with stupid lyrics (Another breakup?? My wife Dee said it was just another breakup song...)and I think I managed to save it with some real ones. I also wrote a song called Dark Castle, which is based on a favorite book of mine called The House on the Strand. It is a spooky Doors/Morrison channeled type song that I wrote on my 12 string. It may have to go on my next album. My Grandson Liam likes my songs. Rest of My Life is his favorite and he starting to sing a little. Hey, if a two year old likes your songs you must be doing ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment